Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's #7 ( Recap)

This year was our 7th Valentine's Day Together.
I can't believe it.
I love him more every day!
( Here is a picture of us on our first Valentine's Day. We look so young)

We have never been huge Valentine celebrators. 
Why, because we make it a point to go on a date at least once a week. So fighting the restaurant crowds on Valentines Day to eat the pre-set menu most restaurants put out is not our thing.

I am sorry but if I am paying for my food I want to pick it out!

We also don't do gifts. Valentines to us isn't like our birthday, its about celebrating love.
So we just enjoy our time together, put away our social media and cuddle on the couch, this year while watching Peter Pan.

So with that being said I am not a Scrooge or a bitter old person, we just prefer to celebrate Valentines in the comfort of our own home :)
So here is a little look into our night
1. Tesoro Della Regina Pinot Grigio 
**My favorite wine**
2. Crab Stuffed Flounder, Parmesan Gnocchi and Broccoli
3. Peter Pan
4. Valentine M&M Blondies
( Be on the lookout for the recipe for these on our Tasty Tuesday Link-Up next week)

So how was your Valentines Day?
 I hope you felt love from everyone special in your life!


5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for that recipe! Mine didn't turn out so well, so I want to know what I did wrong. Looks like the perfect V-day to me! I'd stay in over going out any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm mm mm those blondies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it still looks like a great night! so glad you stopped by my blog :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you guys celebrate v-day. I think it's so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't do gifts for Valentine's Day either- keeping it low key and enjoy the time together! Those blondies look so like the perfect treat!

    ReplyDelete