Thursday, February 28, 2013

What I did.. February Edition


I can't believe today is the last day of February!

Here is a recap of some of the things I did/accomplished this month!

1. Made it to track out! I work at a year round school so instead of a summer we work 9 weeks/ off 3 weeks. It was so nice to have the month off!

2. Celebrated my birthday! Hooray for being 24!!

3. Completed another book! I made the new years goal to read a new book each month and this month I read The Lucky One.

Any suggestions for next month would be great!

4. I am consistently exercising. I am averaging around 3-4 days a week and have made my runs up to 3 miles! I am hoping to run an half in August with my Aunt when we go to California!

5. We made the switch to Gluten Free. Based on some health issues I have it was the best for my body. I am noticing some great changes and have found some product I love! Thanks Trader Joes!

So thanks February you have been great! 
Can't wait to see what March has in store!


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, hun!

    I'm a new follower- I think you and your blog are absolutely adorable.

    xo Ami
    a champagne dream

    ReplyDelete