I can't believe today is the last day of February!
Here is a recap of some of the things I did/accomplished this month!
1. Made it to track out! I work at a year round school so instead of a summer we work 9 weeks/ off 3 weeks. It was so nice to have the month off!
2. Celebrated my birthday! Hooray for being 24!!
3. Completed another book! I made the new years goal to read a new book each month and this month I read The Lucky One.
Any suggestions for next month would be great!
4. I am consistently exercising. I am averaging around 3-4 days a week and have made my runs up to 3 miles! I am hoping to run an half in August with my Aunt when we go to California!
5. We made the switch to Gluten Free. Based on some health issues I have it was the best for my body. I am noticing some great changes and have found some product I love! Thanks Trader Joes!
So thanks February you have been great!
Can't wait to see what March has in store!