Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hair Do or Don't

So I am having a dilemma, specifically a hair dilemma.

I am debating of dying my hair!
I got annual birthday haircut 
(A girls got to look her best on her birthday)
And I began talking to my hair dresser about switching it up.

No worries I am not thinking about going blonde..
been there done that
This was me my senior year in high school and lets just say I wasn't born blonde for a reason!

But what we were talking about is putting a tone on my hair to give it a more dark red/ auburn tone.

Think these girls:




So what do you think? 
Can I pull of the auburn hair??




7 comments:

  1. Yay, so glad you are staying dark! I think you could rock some red! The last time I had my hair colored, she put in a semi-permanent redish and I loved it. Too bad it didn't last very long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just my personal opinion, but I am not really a fan of color like that. I think it always looks brassy and like it was done at home. I would love to have naturally dark hair like yours! I say leave it. I get mine high lighted and/or low lighted, only because it's a boring light brown, gets brassy on its own, and I get the occasional gray hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you could totally pull of that color!! I think it would be super pretty (as long as the color is done right.) If you totally trust your hairstylist, I say go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you could totally rock the auburn hair, BUT your hair is so beautiful as it is. My hairdresser calls it "virgin" hair, and always says that if your color is beautiful, don't mess with it! This advice coming from someone (me) who has been dying her hair for over ten years... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely think you could! I love hair colors that take risks, and this is definitely one of them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! You would look so gorgeous! Already do obviously :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. do it! just get it done professionally, unlike me, and now im in the middle of three different colors on my head! =/ lol new follower!

    ReplyDelete