Monday, February 4, 2013

It's My Birthday Month

Yes I believe in Birthday Months.
(The only thing better is your actual birthday and birthday week to party harder)
Yes I believe in Half Birthdays.
Hey if it was allowed by my husband I would celebrate another month of my life every month:)

So as my Birthday is approaching I have made a list to help the people in my life.

Tory Burch Flats


New Throw Pillows From Etsy


Pottery Barn Table Runner


Pandora Beads




So my Birthday is the 23rd if any of you bloggers want to help out with my list :)

9 comments:

  1. I love my Pandora bracelet. Such a great gift to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love celebrating all month - you totally deserve it! I'm loving the Pandora beads... I have two bracelets I have so many beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please share the etsy store these pillows are from, pretty please! Love the brown on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Month! I hope you get everything on your list..especially those TB flats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if every Tory Burch does this (but they should), our stores gives you 50 dollars off your purchase during the month of your birthday. Last year I bought a pair of flats and sandals which were accompanied with the 50 dollars off and Champange! Happy birthday and happy shopping!

    Http://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those flats!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks, especially the tan pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete