Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tales of a Wanna be fashion blogger

So If you have been following me for anytime now you know I am not a fashion blogger.
Do I love clothes and shopping. Yes
Am I a risk taker to trying the new trends. Nope. 
I stare from the sidelines at how others make them cute and I stick to the classics. I can do classics.

So lately I have been trying to jazz up my outfits a little so here we go.

I apologize for my picture taking skills in advance.
Dress:  Nordstrom Rack- Max Studio 
Jacket: Gap
Scarf: Aunt made it 
Boots: Similar


Jacket: Nordstrom Rack
Pants: JCrew Chino Pants
Shoes: Adrienne Vittadini
Necklace: Francescas
** Also in this picture you can't see but I made an attempt at the sock bun!**

So no worries. My daily fashion posts aren't going to take over the blog. But it was fun to try and put something a little different together. 







6 comments:

  1. Well you could definitely be a style blogger if you wanted to Brianna! You are too cute and I love these two outfits you put together. I absolutely love the color of the blazer!!

    -Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna!! Oh my gosh! You look stunning in that first picture! Absolutely love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what cute outfits!! i love the striped skirt and I can't believe your aunt made that scarf - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the last picture--the pink jacket and khaki is such a good color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, you look great to me! I'd love to see more OOTDs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOVE these outfits. seriously i'm going to recreate that first one. i do these kind of fashion posts too in my mirror. haha. i heart them!

    ReplyDelete