Monday, November 21, 2011

Celebrating 6 Months of Happiness :)

This week as we prepare for Thanksgiving I have so many things to be thankful for
but today is extra special!!
Today Andrew and I are celebrating 6 months of marriage :)

Here are a few shots to recap our beautiful day

My mom sister and I getting ready :)
The guys before the ceremony


the girls waiting before the ceremony

Andrew walking his mom in

My dad and I :)
The whole group




during the cocktail hour before we were introduced

First Dance

cutting the cake


Then a little dancing to end the night





I couldn't be more happy about that committment we made six months ago and can't think of a more better time to be thankful for my wonderful marriage then during Thanksgiving. 

The only thing I can wish is that we were still here
in beautiful Jamaica













3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Your wedding looks like such a good time! Where did you guys stay in Jamaica? We are trying to pick a place for our honeymoon now and it looks gorgeous. Happy 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we went to ocho rios jamaica and stayed at the sandals resort. sandals is def the place to go for a honeymoon cause it is first class service and they have so many locations!!! Ocho rios is close to all the extra things so its not a bad drive like some of the other sandals jamicia resorts!

    ReplyDelete