Thursday, January 17, 2013

How do you know??

How do you know he loves you?
How do you know he's yours?

And yes Disney's Enchanted is the inspiration for this post

Dating.

While I am married I believe dating is so important to any relationship.

What's even better?
Impromptu dates :)

Yesterday was my first class of the semester and we got out early. Andrew and I had a long weekend with my family and we barley saw each other.
Now lets add that I was kinda cranky before I left for class.

Hence I called Andrew and asked him to get dressed and be downstairs in 5 minutes.
Then off we were to late night coffee and crapes :)

This weekend we are spending our Saturday at the Raleigh Natural Science Museum.

It's so easy to get into a habit of just going out to eat. 
Why yes that is a date, how much thought goes into it?
How often does the conversation just pass the time?

Planning dates that engage you in new experiences and new conversations help your relationship grow.

What dates do you plan for you and your spouse/significant other??
I would love to have some extra ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Have you been to the new wing of the museum? Its very cool! We went the day before the you know what hit the fan, so it was like our 'last date' haha! I'd definitely want to go back and really enjoy it... you guys will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorbs!! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, we get in the rut of just going out to eat and it isn't special anymore...I hate to say that, but like you said its not really planning. We are living near the beach at in Australia atm with my fiances parents and so we have been making more of an effort to do beach-oriented things to change it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaron and I went to the Manning Chamber Music Concert Series at Peace College last Monday. It happens about twice a semester. NC Symphony members will play at Peace and be accompanied by Peace vocalists (who were awesome). Best part-it's free! It was nice to do something different. Definitely get there early though...it filled up and some people didn't have seats.

    ReplyDelete