Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving via Instagram :)

  I love Thanksgiving
Its a time to be Thankful and enjoy time with your family.
I am also thankful for instagram for allowing me to capture and share my adventures :)

I started my weekend spending time with this girl

 The pupsters got some quality time playing and running with my parents dogs

 

Then it was Thanksgiving. I did to much eating and didn't take any pictures except for these


1. Husband dorking it up as usual
2. My precious nephews that love ava like their sister :)

Then it was time for some black friday shopping.


1.  Target gave you a free clif bar to give you some energy
2. Waiting to get in :)

P.S. 
Have any of you tried this from Chick-fil-a??

It is amazing! A great treat to start the holidays!!!!

Hope you had a great thanksgiving!














2 comments:

  1. I just saw the sign for the Peppermint Chocolate Chip shake yesterday... uh-yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great time!! I want that milkshake, looks yummy!
    do you knwo you have word verification on? just go to settings, comments and turn it off!

    ReplyDelete