Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Drawing a Blank

So I feel as if I have come to a blank.
I have so many things coming up within the couple of months but currently I am drawing a bloggig blank!

So here is the time where you have a say! 
Do you have any questions for me? 
Anything you want to hear me blog about?
 I am all ears cause I need some inspiration, motivations, heck really just anything to get my creative juices flowing!!

Until them I am heading home to Charlotte to spend a few days with Baby Ava while my mom has to go OOT for work. 
I am so excited for one on one time!

3 comments:

  1. New follower from the blog hop! I live in NC as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get stuck sometimes too. It's ok. I hope you have a relaxing trip home! I am a new follower from the blog hop. :)

    -Logan
    www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear what you love about Raleigh! my Andrew is looking at grad school at NC State and I'd love to know some of your favorite places!

    ReplyDelete