Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Shanangians!

This weekend was so busy.
I knew heading into it Friday that I would barely have any time relax.
So I started out my Friday telling Andrew I had about 6 hours after work to relax before the crazy began.
So we were off to mellow mushroom with a few friends for some pizza and beer
Horray for their gluten free crusts!!
Sorry I have no pictures from Friday.
Bad Blogger :(

Saturday:
Here is where my craziness begins




1. I started my beautiful Saturday in class. Boo for Saturday Grad School Classes :(
2. After class my gas light was on, when I went to the pump this is what I found! Hello Pollen!
3. I am not a Chobani fan! I hate fruit on the bottom. But their new flips are amazing!
4. To end the day and relax a little Andrew grilled steaks. Yes that is our little baby grill. 
Welcome to apartment living yall!

Sunday:
The craziness continues

We went to church as usually and JD preached another amazing sermon in our Relationship Series.
Then I worked with Summit Kids and it was my first Sunday and I loved it. 
It is so different from my middle schoolers!
Then I was off to Panera to work on another group project!
Then we were off to small group and finally home for dinner.
I tried some some new recipies from some of my favorite bloggers!
Mediterranean Fish and Mashed Calliflower
Thanks April and Christin!

So how was your weekend?


5 comments:

  1. This pollen is disgusting! I washed my car yesterday and within 5 minutes it had yellow junk all over it again! I remember the days of the baby grill and apartment living... more power to you, girl - I don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try to make mashed cauliflower! Looks pretty easy! I have never been to Panera Bread either, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had class on Saturday too! Grad school rocks :) We were surprised and got out 3 hours early which was a good thing because it was beautiful outside. Our hard work will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the food portion of this sounds amazing!
    Now I want Starbucks, Panera, and Mellow Mushroom!

    I am glad you had a fun (crazy) weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! your passion of Christ shines through it. I am excited to follow more of your adventures. You should give me a follow at http://foreverconvinced.blogspot.com/ :)xo-Jess

    ReplyDelete