Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Southern Wife from A-Z

I saw my friend Lauren from The Merry Mrs. Mobley Do this A-Z challenge about herself and I thought this would be a fun little FYI about myself so here it goes!
A
I have an addiction-- I am a shop-o-holic, but I am trying to become less materialistic
B
I am a beach girl. I love visiting our home in Charleston
C
When we have our first Child their name will start with a C so it will be Andrew, Brianna and C-name Tucker :)
D
I have two dogs, Bently (3-Pomeranian) Cooper (1-Cocker Spaniel)
E
I try to eat healthy everyday but sometimes my sweet tooth is hard to resist
F
You must be a friend to have a friend. I work hard to be a good friend everyday
G
I am graduating college in less then a month and I decided to go back to school. Some days I think I'm crazy.
H
My maiden name was Hart with no e and I plan to give that name to my child one day
I
I mentioned my sweet tooth but its so big it deserved two letters.
Ice cream is my biggest weakness
J
I am growing with Jesus. I have found a great church and we are working on reading through the entire Bible
K
My husband believes he knows everything, but I know better :)
L
Life Long Learner
M
I love my marriage and I have a great husband.
N
I love nail polish ( and own way too many) but I only ever paint my nails OPI La-Positively Hot or a french manicure
O
I love a bed full of over sized pillows :)
P
Planning and Patience Too much of one and not so much of the other. I'll let you guess which is which
Q
I am working harder on my quiet time with God
R
I love all things red, wolfpack and NC STATE
S
I have two sisters. Cassandra is 17 and Ava Gray is due in July!
T
We don't collect trinkets.. we collect shot glasses from all our vacations and travels :)
U
I know its time to do laundry when I only have my least favorite pairs of underwear left
V
As soon as I get back from one vacation I always begin planning another. I think time away is so important
W
I live for lazy weekends with my husband and our pups
X
My husband does breast cancer research and they are working on an amazing new x-ray
Y
I love young love-- Andrew and I have been together since high school :)
Z
I love zumba. I feel less silly working out when everyone looks silly :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I think Hart will make an adorable name one day for a little bebino!

    ReplyDelete