Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa Came Early :)

Well if you checked out my last post you would have seen my Christmas wish list
Well if I haven't said I had the best husband in the world... I do

On Wednesday Andrew surprised me with an early Christmas gift!

I guess you can just call me the modern day Betty Crocker
because now I have a list of things I want to make with my new mixer
But first on my list is


A chocolate peppermint roll :)
(of course that I found on Pinterest)
I'll let you all know how it turns out !

Also today my I received my book for a blogger book club I joined hosted by
Ashley and Crystal

I can't wait to finish my current book so I can start this one :)

7 comments:

  1. Let me know how this baby works! I registered for it for our wedding, so hopefully it's amazing! Happy baking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. you are so lucky. and that peppermint roll... looks DIVINE. yum. super glad I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting a red kitchen aid forever! Tha peppermint roll looks so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Major bonus points for the husband!! Let me know how the book is- I'm looking for a new one to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was on my husband's wedding-wish-list, believe it or not! My parents got it for him - and it is bright orange! He looooves it and uses it all the time... I haven't gotten around to playing with it yet. Have fun! And if you find any great recipes, definitely share! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We received one of those as a wedding gift from my parents and let me tell you, I LOVE IT!! I have already made two cakes and pumpkin/cinnamon and pecan sticky buns... Yummy!!

    http://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete