Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My thoughts on today...

With all the controversy going on in NC it makes me think a lot about my views.

I have very strong conservatives views but I pray very hard about all decisions I make. I believe God wouldn't want us to waste all our funds, time and effort on pushing our views (for or against).
Over 4 million dollars was used between people pushing both sides of Amendment 1 with signs, stickers and other propaganda
He would want us to use that time and money to better society. Feed the hungry, create missions and help reach the hundreds of untouched people groups who have never heard the gospel, and work with our children to better their future 
( just to name a few)

I know everyone may not agree with me but thats okay.

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe.”


2 comments:

  1. I loved this post! This is very much how I have been feeling lately! Great post and really respect your heart for what God desires.
    -Nichole
    http://andwhatcouldstandagainst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete