Saturday, January 21, 2012

I gave in... hello first Erin Condren purchase

So I have seen all over the blogging world about these wonderful Erin Condren Life Planners.
Well I just recently purchased a new Lilly Planner and I am a little disappointed in it
I have forever used the wonderful MyAgenda and for some reason decided to switch.

I won a $50 credit over at Just a Carolina Girl
I really thought about purchasing a new Life Planner but I caved.
I am a sucker for not wasting so I will finish using this new Lilly Planner till August when the school year starts over again.

But however, with recently getting married I am still in need of some new stationary.
So here comes my first purchase


Can't wait to see my final product when it comes in next week :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the stationary!! SO cute! You will def have to get a life planner when your other one ends ;) I never thought I would spend $50 on a planner, but so glad I did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you get the Erin Condren planner, you'll never go back to any other planner. I love mine! Totally worth the money! I love the stationary! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you found something you love! I can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty obsessed with Erin Condren EVERYTHING. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on winning your gift card and we look forward to creating something special for you soon! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete