Friday, August 23, 2013

5 on Friday

Woohoo ladies its Friday!
It's been a long week of teacher workdays and the hubs and I have a special date night planned and I can't wait!

Today I am linking up with some lovely ladies for 5 on Friday

1. Sunshine
I posted about how the rain was bumming my mood but thank you weather for the forecast of sunshine!
After my cycling class Saturday I plan on hitting the pool before my hot date with the mister :)

2. Hot Yoga

I have developed a new love in yoga.
I have always been pretty flexible but I have improved so much.
I actually feel my workout when I leave class and I enjoy all 1.5 hours of it everyday!

3. The Sarah Potempa Wrap Up

Ladies I saw this over at Christina's blog one day so I took a chance and purchased it through amazon.
L-O--Freaking-V-E!!!
Perfect top knot every time.
If you stop reading this post to purchase it right now I wont be mad.

4.  NC State Football
I am so ready for tailgating and to hang out with this classy couple :)




5.Burlap Pillows
I found these amazing pillows and lets just say I want it asap!

So what are you loving lately?

10 comments:

  1. I've never heard of The Sarah Potempa Wrap Up but I am always down for something to make my mess of hair look better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love that pillow, that would be perfect for my mom for Christmas! Love that song! Can't wait for football and tailgating either! Go Pack!
    -Kelly
    http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burlap pillows! I'm going to have to check those out. I can't wait for college football to start next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunshine always brightens up my mood too! Pretty sure I need to move to the Caribbean...at least for the Winter ;)

    xx
    Megan
    IG: megawat
    Would love for you to stop by my blog :)
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. We share a love for hot yoga and college football!!! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, that pillow!!! Need it...like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you take hot yoga? I've been wanting to try it! That pillow is adorable. You have to get it! Have a great night out with your husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always use the hair doughnut to make a top knot I've never heard of the wrap up! I'm too nervous to try hot yoga. I'm scared I'll pass out from the heat!

    ReplyDelete