So I tracked out last week and I had every intention of blogging everyday.
Well umm its Friday and its the first time I sat down at my computer so we all know that didn't work out!
I promise I haven't been sitting on my couch napping an eating junk food!
So here is what my week looked like
- Andrew surprised me by staying home one day and after he went for his weekly morning man coffee came home with this delicious treat for breakfast. Man he knows the way to my heart :)
- Cooper has been enjoying my track out as well. He sits by the window all day long and the only time he moves is to go to another window that has better access to the sun
- I signed up for emeals a few weeks ago and this is one of my newest attempts. Its a Thai inspired coconut garlic shrimp!It was delicious! Recipie to come next week.
- May was starting to scare me that we were not going to reach pool weather. But luckily the weather fairy new I was tracking out and needed some days by the pool.
- We are heading to spend a week in DC for our anniversary and said we weren't going to do gifts. But Andrew surprised me with this home-made gem. Its a picture of our first dance and the lyrics of the song we danced to. What a romantic ( ps this is totally not like him so I was so surprised!)
- I have to admit this book has rocked my world. I heard such great things about it so when Amazon offered the kindle version for free I jumped on it! Lets just say I read the book in less than 24 hours. Its an amazing story of a girl, turned wife, turned mother and her experiences with God's amazing grace and timing in her life.
So that is all. Hope you had a great week and venture to the pool this weekend, the weather is beautiful!