Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Frightened

So yes I am sure you are shocked there is a post coming from my section of the web.

These last few weeks have been crazy but that is for another time.
While I haven't been blogging but I have been reading yall's and I noticed this blog everyday in May and thought it would be a great way to get the creative juices flowing!

So Frightened...
Fears, Anxiety, Phobias
I have a million but here are my top 3 and some of my fav ecards to go with them!

1. Close Spaces
Yes yall I have some intense claustrophobia.
When I was a junior in high school I got stuck in an elevator at the University of Maryland and since then its all gone down hill. It was 2.5 hours yall with about 20 other people! 
Now I don't like being trapped in anything where I can't get out on my own will:: Airplanes, trains, elevators, etc


2. Doctors
I hate the doctor ( except the dentist he doesn't tell you that your terminally ill). I can diagnose myself with any terminal disease with the help of my anxiety and WebMD. For that reason going to the actual doctor brings my feels up even more!


3.Storms
I hate storms. Anything that can just drop out of the sky and blow over a house, or crack the earth and engulf a house isn't high on my list of favorite things. You'll find me during any severe weather glued to the news.



2 comments: