Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring Photoshoot with Amanda English Photography :)

A picture is worth a thousand words.
I love pictures and I always told Andrew I wanted to make sure we document our lives by taking family pictures every year.
I was so excited when Amanda asked me to take some pictures with her because she was going to open a photography business.
Check her out on facebook here

So we met at Historic Oak View County Park in Raleigh and began our photo shoot.

I had never been here before and yall its beautiful!

Here are so of my favorite shots!
 photo Tucker-3_zpsc2d5783e.jpg

 photo Tucker-1_zps23d9a5d6.jpg

 photo Tucker-4_zpse85bc6b4.jpg

 photo Tucker-7_zpsff973af8.jpg

 photo Tucker-5_zps9566db4a.jpg

 photo Tucker-6_zps5399b34e.jpg

 photo Tucker-10_zps0ee1f436.jpg

 photo Tucker-11_zps68079150.jpg

 photo Tucker-12_zpsaf48343d.jpg

 photo Tucker-13_zpsb409ade3.jpg

 photo Tucker-14_zps332e065c.jpg

I hope you loved them as much as I did!
Now I just need to pick out which ones I want up in my house!

9 comments:

  1. Love your outfit in these!

    www.hautemommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single one! You two are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I love the ones with the fence & the stone wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one and 2nd to last are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! So cute! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are such a cute couple! Loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! Your outfit colors look so good together! :)

    ReplyDelete