Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday


I love this post every week because I love reading other's post and finding new favorite things!!


1. Bobbie Brown
Girls, I have been a MAC Eye Make-up girl my whole makeup wearing career but lately I feel like the quality of their products and service have been lacking.
I decided to try something new and really had no idea what and I ended up at Bobbie Brown and the makeup artist put on the Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner.
I AM IN LOVE
It really does stay on all day and goes on so perfect.

2.Chalkboard Signs
Our Pastor has been talking about memorizing more scripture so you can pray scripture and I have been looking for a way to display a verse weekly in our house.

I am loving these chalkboard versions.
I think a trip to Michael's is in my future so I can do a little DIY!

3. Starbucks Refreshers
I don't know why but I have been pretty anti-coffee lately.
It is beyond me cause I love it but I still need my daily fix.
Thank goodness for these Starbucks Refreshers cause they are giving me life on Friday Mornings when I have to be ready for all the children that are getting ready to walk into my classroom.
The very berry hibiscus is my fav :)

4. Wine
I love wine. In particular all types that are white and labeled pinto grigio.
A few summers ago I found my very favorite bottle when browsing Total Wine. I always look at the top 20 lists and this one was in the top 5 and had a pretty bottle so I was sold!
Who knew it would quickly become my favorite. Sad thing is its a summer wine and they don't carry it as often during the winter:(
I have a bottle and I'll be enjoying it this weekend along with my last taste of all other things summer :)


5. New Items
I am so excited about all the new stuff I have for the shop:)
I have made so many sales in Raleigh from word of mouth that I am excited to be able to focus on promoting the etsy shop to expand my business.
Look at some of these amazing pieces I added this week


Check them all out here :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopCarolinaBliss

Well here's to my Friday I plan on enjoying a nice Starbucks Refresher on the way to work and my favorite glass of wine tonight before its gone for the summer :)



5 comments:

  1. Yayy for your new shop!! Love the leather wrap bracelet! Love any wine too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeliner looks scary, I'm more of a pencil type of girl. How do you put it on? And I'm loving everything you're putting in your shop! I foresee a lot of your items being on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eyeliner looks amazing. I too aren't that happy with MAC right now so I might have to switch over. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered that you can get blueberries in your starbucks drinks, and it was mind boggling to me. That drink looks delicious! -Julie The Jort Report

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Starbucks refresher looks so good, but I never have the guts to try it, just in case I don't like it. I don't want to waste my money when I get a treat at Starbucks! Maybe one of these days I'll finally give it a try.

    ReplyDelete