Sunday, June 23, 2013

We own a needy dog

So where have I been you ask?
That is a good freaking question.
If you follow me on instagram you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth but my time at home has been so slim I just haven't had the time to blog.

This weekend Andrew and I had plans to hangout and do some fun "us" stuff.
Well all we had to do was take Cooper to his annual vet appointment and then we would have a weekend just to ourselves. No friends, no families, just us enjoying each others company.

Well at the end of the appoint we were joking with our vet how this was the first visit we have ever had with cooper where something isn't wrong.(If you haven't followed for long Cooper has eaten plenty of wire, cords, poblano peppers ect which make for interesting and expensive appts) We laughed,paid our bill, loved on cooper and left. 

We get home take a shower and get ready for our day and the next thing we know Coopers face is 2x's its normal size :(

We call the vet and low and behold he had an allergic reaction to one of the vaccines and he has to be monitored :( 
Poor thing has been on a benadryl diet and so uncomfortable all weekend.
So needless to say our weekend was instantly changed to take care of our sweet pup but its okay cause he was so snuggly all weekend!


His face is still a little swollen but he's a million times better :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh poor puppy!!!! =( Norman likes to eat strange things as well... I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete