Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's Okay!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay that I have been a bad blogger in December. My family is so important to me I just needed to soak up all my time with them.

It's okay that since we have been in Charlotte ( Thursday before Christmas) we have only eaten two meals at home ( Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner )
 Yikkes!

It's okay that I have to return a few gifts. I always feel bad but I am pretty picky about the design of my house.

It's okay that I don't have to go back to work till the 3rd but once I get back to Raleigh today I have no intention of doing anything but being lazy.

It's okay that I have spent the majority of my lazy time in Charlotte napping or reading Harry Potter.

It's okay that while you love your family you know why you have to move out some day.

It's okay that I am super staoked for 2013. I have some amazing goals and can't wait to see God work through them.

7 comments:

  1. Jealous that you dont have to go back to work until the 3rd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless the lazy. I LOVE the lazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post. Sometimes I feel like a bad blogger too, but then I think of where I was spending my time and it's all good!

    Oh, I'm totally returning a few things too... I've decided the people that got me gifts will appreciate me using something over something I don't like as much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these.. it is definitely OKAY to be lazy until we start back(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the same thing on my days off! Hope you had a happy holidays!

    xoxo
    Kim Sarah

    www.LeRandomist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say hey! The hubs and I met at NC State, and are now in Charlotte as well! Hope y'all are enjoying your holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you've been soaking up family time and relaxation!!

    I'm excited for 2013 as well!!

    ReplyDelete