Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thursday holds a special day in most peoples heart since it is the day before FRIDAY!

I was on facebook (..im addicted) and I saw my status for this time last year



But this Thursday I am especially greatful for

My Husband.... He is my rock and I know God sent him to me to handle my craziness and keep me grounded.

( Picture of him showing his goofy side at the wedding :))

The ability to choose where you worship.
Andrew and I have been searching for a church and found one we enjoyed very much last weekend. We are going to keep going and find out what we can get involved in.

Thankful for our jobs. We are at a place in our lives where we are both where we want to be to make an amazing future. But with our jobs comes ..


BEING THANKFUL FOR THE WEEKEND... 
We love our lazy weekends and with a busy end of the year coming up ( Weddings, out of town trips and the holidays) we are looking forward to doing alot of this...


(Blurry but this was us last weekend watching movies on the couch all day sunday ...aka perfect)


No comments:

Post a Comment