Monday, March 9, 2015

Weather's Got Me Dreaming....


Did anyone else fall in love with the gorgeous weather yesterday.
We walked both of the pups yesterday and they were in heaven and I have to say so was I.

Andrew and I went to the mall yesterday and ran a few errands and all I can say was I was smitten with the weather. I kept wanting to bust out all my spring/summer clothes but this North Carolina weather isn't allowing for full spring attire so I just started browsing new attire and I even made a few purchases. Here are a few of my favorite spring items I am wishful for !

These Jessica Simpson Wedges. I may have already purchased them in black and this neutral color and I can't wait to wear them all spring/summer long in replace of my winter booties :)

 This Boho Floral Fringe Top is awesome. I feel like you could put a long sleeve shirt under it for those windy spring days and then a tank to transition it into a full summer piece

I love white denim in the summer and have already added this pair of Paige Skinny White Denim Pants. The countdown to Easter is on so I can finally wear these!


What is spring without a new Lilly Print. I am loving this print and with out vacation to Cali coming in June this dress would be a perfect addition to my closest.

One of my favorite things about spring is breaking out all the fun pastels and bright prints! I have been eyeing this pendant from Kendra Scott but wouldn't buy it cause it wasn't the right color for winter but I think I might have to give in soon!

My list could go on and on but these are just a few things I can't get out of my head. What are you dying to buy or pull out of you closet for spring?

4 comments:

  1. I am so frustrated with my winter clothes - I want spring and summer NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those wedges! I am ready for Spring now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! I've been dying to wear my wedges, and I wore them yesterday for the first time since last summer. It was even warm enough today to wear them again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for cute, regular clothes.
    Fall and Maternity are perfect for each other, but spring and maternity do NOT mix.
    I need more colors in my life! ;)

    ReplyDelete