Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Favorites

With all the craziness going on at our household I haven't been keeping up with my blogging like I should. I keep thinking to myself.... this would be great to share on my blog, and I get home and 5 million things come up and then im in bed and start the next crazy day!

 This month of November I am going to keep up more because one I enjoy it and it gives me some space to be me and everyone needs that right?

Well I love fall and all things except ( and don't kill me as I say this) but I HATE PUMPKIN.. I am one of the few who don't run out and crave pumpkin spice lattees( when I am a huge coffee buff) or pie or even the smell or texture of pumpkin.

But here are a few things I do love about the fall

NC State Football
and yes why we are having arough losing year I still love to dress up in my red, black and boots on game days and cheer for the pack



Then there is the State Fair
This year my sister and her boyfriend came up and we had a great time

Cass and Dylan with Fried Kool-aid and fried oreos

Andrew's deep fried honey bun

winning vegetables

The newest fair game--- Angry Birds



And cassandras biggest achievement.. the 3 fish she won in fish pong

And a favorite fall find is.. the corn maze :)
We went with our friends James and Marianne to Green Acres in Cary.. 

our flag to wave for help so we don't call the cops

our score sheets





So here are a few of our fall favorites... what are yours ??


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog, and I'm so glad I did! I love finding other Raleigh bloggers! I've never heard of Green Acres - I'll have to check it out! It looks like alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following.. I joined your site as well. Its adorable. Green Acres was great its off Davis in Cary! Glad to find another Raleigh Blogger as well... great way to find new things to do and meet new people :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun. I love fall fairs/festival, pumpkin patches, and bonfires.

    ReplyDelete