Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!

This weekend was all about Andrew and I and some major relaxation!
We had that planned for last weekend but you can read about how that turned out here!

On Friday we finished out working Kids Week at our church and I feel so blessed to be able to work in that way with the kids of the Triangle. I honestly believe they had a blast and when their parents came to spend the day with them Friday they were so excited to show and teach them all we had learned all week!

On Saturday I was woken up by this guy ( aka our needy one)!


I spend my day getting brunch with my sweet friend Dakota and her precious baby girl Harper. I can't believe this sweet baby is already over a month old!


Andrew took my to dinner Saturday night to celebrate the end of the school year. We went to Sitti and I had the most amazing cocktail! Our dinner was fab but what I should rave about is their appatizers! Andrew and I can't wait to go back and just order them all for our dinner!
(ps.-- it was called "When in doubt, pinkies out")

Sunday was both of our pupster's birthdays! Bently is 4 and Cooper is 2!
We took them on birthday walks and spent the day after church snuggling with them :)



Hope your weekend was fab as well!
I for one am looking forward to this week!
I love 3-Day work weeks!
Horray for the 4th



Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! Adding Sitti to my list of restaurants for Kyle and I to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I loved Sitti! SO good!

    ReplyDelete